Thursday, November 13, 2014

Gadget Update: Leather Band & dbrand

So I finally managed to swap out the stock Horween leather band on my Moto 360. Nothing personal Horween, I just thought that the black band was a bit too plain and gave my precious watch that "tech nerd watch" look. Now, look at this thing:

this thing keeps screaming "sexy"

I have also ordered a dbrand skin for my HTC. I was really surprised as it got delivered in 5 working days... to Ireland! It's funny how I got a dispatched confirmation email a day before it arrived to my house. The skin just feels great. It's premium and it's very easy to install. I would definitely recommend them, go check out their website: dbrand

white carbon M8

I will be posting my Nexus 9 review shortly and will follow up with an Android Lollipop and Moto 360 review so stay tuned if you are interested!

Peace!

No comments:

Post a Comment