Thursday, November 6, 2014

The Revolutionary Rucksack: Riutbag

I am a bag addict enthusiast. However absurd this may sound, I love looking at schoolbags, travel bags and laptop bags. There are always new and better ones available in the market and what attracts me is how they are designed, their material and practicality. One of my favorite parts about travelling is packing my bag with all my gadgets.

courtesy of TheVerge.com - not my bag
I was browsing on Kickstarter when I came across this Riutbag (pronounce: riot-bag) rucksack with a bragging title. The revolutionary rucksack? Might as well be unapologetically practical. Here's a little video:



It's not too small and it's not so big that you feel bad carrying it around. Looks like the perfect size with a lot of practicality. Up to a 15" laptop, tablet, notebooks. Oh, and that's just the back pocket facing your back. You get the usual front main pocket where you can put everything else. You also get a smaller pocket for your keys, phone and wallet.

bigger than useless, smaller than annoying

MIGHT BE THE SAFEST
AND MOST COMPACT BAG
WITH A SPACIOUS INSIDE


So I went ahead and pledged £55. Now the waiting game begins... #May2015

No comments:

Post a Comment